nedelja, 27. marec 2011

New way of workplace communication and collaboration



Yesterday I was watching an interesting documentary on Science Discovery channel about new technologies and inventions in our lives. One of them was also Cisco's modern workplace which was a very useful convergence of different communication channels and tools. The company's services make communication and collaboration with bussines partners and co-workers simple and fun. I've published a short presentation of their services/ideas of modern workplace which are for me very important, because with contemporary information and messages floods our lives are getting complex and difficult but with solutions like this we can make our work a lot easier.

I'm aware that a small portion of technological determinism is present in this post but I still think of this Cisco's intelligent system as a sign of future development. Do you agree with me? :-)

5 komentarjev:

  1. Wow, Matej got popular! :)

    To comment your blog: Have you looked upon if there exist any connections between Cisco and Science Discovery?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Haha, tongchen@seattle is a spammer... On the attached URL is some strang chinese website

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. hehe, I was always popular :P :D

    am, good idea, I haven't done that, but it would be interesting to see if there's some product placement behind this or some organizational/ownership connections between them.

    And yeah, I've found out that spammers like my blog :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Guys even if there is no direct connection between Cisco and Science Discovery these sorts of things are published on tv if payed in my opinion. Otherwise the app is not that bad, it's just that these things can be done with a bit less complications in my opinion! If you have so many ways to communicate between greater number of people it just gets confusing, doesn't it?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you for your comment Marja :) yes, I agree with you, it can also be paid advertising/product placement. Hm, I think it can be a very useful tool for being always reachable or to always have information/communication access. But on the other hand, it can become a very confusing situation - depends from the person :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši